New services are now being offered to help manage your student loans. These new features include online access to verify when your payments have been received, update address and phone information, verify account balances, obtain loan payoff amounts, sign-up for electronic billing, and making your payments. Other exciting features include payment options such as Electronic Funds transfer (EFT/ACH), payment date choice (only if using EFT), and credit card payments for all borrowers (additional fee applies to all credit card payments).
Making Loan Payments
Student Loan Systems Information Login
Login Information is provided in monthly bills.
Questions, login help, or loan assistance, please call 1-888-549-3274.
If mailing loan payments, please send to:
Case Western Reserve University
c/o Educational Computer Systems, Inc
181 Montour Run Road
Coraopolis, PA 15108-9408
• Student Loan Note Information
• Perkins Loan FAQs
For more information on Perkins, University, NSL or HPSL loans, visit the Financial Aid web site.
Deferments / Cancellations
• Loan Deferments
• Deferment/Cancellation Information for Teachers
• GE Forgivable Loan Deferment/Cancellation Request (PDF form)
• Federal Perkins Loan Deferment/Cancellation Request Form (PDF fill-in form)
• Economic hardship deferment or forebearance (PDF fill-in form
• Direct Consolidation Loan Information
• Collegiate Funding Services Consolidation Options
Check out the Department of Education's Student Guide for additional information on consolidation, cancellation and deferment.
• Internal Revenue Service: Tax information for students
• NACUBO: Information on Tax Credits for Education
• Department of Education: Guide to Defaulted Federal Loans
• Plain Dealer Article: "If You Can't Make Student Loan Payments"