CWRU Alert: In light of the worsening weather, Case Western Reserve is closing at 1:30 p.m.
Only essential personnel should remain on campus or report to duty after that time. Essential personnel are those whose work contributes to the fundamental activities required to maintain daily operations. The School of Dental Medicine's dental clinics will close at 3 p.m.
SPECTRAL THEORY, INVERSE PROBLEMS, QUANTIZATION
D. Gurarie, Quantized Neumann problem, separable potentials on the sphere and the Lame equation, J. Math. Phys. 36, 1995, no. 10, 5355-5391 (pdf)
D. Gurarie, Semiclassical eigenvalues and shape problems on surfaces of revolution, J. Math. Phys., 36, 1995, no. 4, 1934-1944 (pdf,)
D. Gurarie, Spectral geometry in higher ranks: closed geodesics and flat tori, Proc. of Symposia in Pure Math., v.54 (3), 1993, 387-407.
- D. Gurarie, Closed geodesics and flat tori in spectral theory on symmetric spaces, Seminar de Theorie spectrale et geometrie, n 11, 1993.
- D. Gurarie, Inverse spectral Problem, in ''40 more Years of Ramifications: spectral asymptotics and its applications'', S. Fulling, F. Narkowitz, ed., 1991, 77-99. pdf
- D. Gurarie, Multiparameter averaging and inverse spectral problem for anharmonic oscillators in R^n, Comp. & Math. with Appl., 22, no. 4/5, 1991, 81-92
- D. Gurarie, Stability and instability of Lp-spectra of differential operators, J. Oper. Theory, 23, 1990, 147-152.
- D. Gurarie, Two-sphere Schroedinger operators with odd potentials, Inverse Problems, 3, 1990; 371- 378 (pdf).
- D. Gurarie, Zonal Schroedinger operators on the n-sphere: inverse spectral problem and rigidity, Com. Math. Phys., 131, 1990, 571-603 (pdf)
- D. Gurarie, Asymptotic inverse spectral problem for anharmonic oscillators with odd potentials, Inverse Problems, 5, 1989, 293-306 (pdf).
- D. Gurarie, Lp and spectral theory for a class of global elliptic operators on R^n, J. Oper. Theory, 19, 1988, 243-274.
- D. Gurarie, Averaging methods in spectral theory of Schroedinger operators, Maximal principles and Eigenvalue problems in Diff. Eq-ns, P.W. Schaefer, ed-s. Pittman Research Notes, 175, 1988, 167-177 (pdf)
- D. Gurarie, Inverse spectral problem for the 2-sphere Schroedinger operators with zonal potentials, Let. Math. Phys., 16, 1988, 313-323.
- D. Gurarie, F. Gesztesy, H. Holden, M. Klaus, L. Sadun, B. Simon, and P. Vogl, Trapping and cascading of eigenvalues in the large coupling limit, Com. Math. Phys., 118, 1988, 597- 634.
- D. Gurarie, On Lp-spectrum of elliptic operators, J. Math. Anal. and Appl., 1, 1985, 223- 229.
- D. Gurarie, Asymptotic inverse spectral problem for anharmonic oscillators, Com. Math. Phys., 112, 1987, 491-502.
- D. Gurarie, Non classical eigenvalues asymptotics for operators of Schroedinger type, Bull. AMS, 1986, v. 15, 233-237 (pdf).
D. Gurarie, Symmetries and Laplacians: Introduction to Harmonic Analysis, Group representations and applications, North Holland Mathematics Studies vol. 174. 1992
New paperback edition - Dover 2008